CEDO owns large expertise on implementation and project management.
Our organization experts have mainly worked on planning and implementing activities related to education and social inclusion, acces to labour market for disadvantaged groups and Roma people.
Main activities which CEDO has provided were coordinating, planning and implementation of the community cooperation strategy on education for disadvantaged groups.
The activities included among others:
• Training of school directors and other relevant key actors in issues related to community participation and Roma population in education;
• Assessment observer in the Assessment Committee of the applicants on training for school mediators
• Monitoring and reporting on community activities, progress and results;
• Networking efficiently with relevant NGO’s and other cooperation partners;
• Organizing and planning an awareness raising campaign on community cooperation
• Visiting and monitoring project locations for planning, supporting and monitoring purposes;
• Organizing meetings and other sessions according to need;
Between 2012-2014, the organization was partner in organizing several events, roundtables and seminaries regarding Roma on institutional development, organizational management, meetings, and lobby and advocacy campaigns.